Check out :
* Christmas in Australia
* 12 Days of Christmas in ER
* The most amazing Christmas links page from Aussie Educator.
Everything about Christmas you could possibly want : history, carols, games, quizzes, recipes and even card and gift making!!
* 12 people sustained burns in 2007 when trying on a new sweater with a cigarette in their mouth. * 5 People suffered 3rd degree burns in 2007 when trying to flame torch their Christmas pudding.
* Over 200 people are admitted to hospital each year after not removing all the pins from new shirts.
* In 2008, two people died eating Christmas decorations they thought were chocolates.
* Forget leaving beer and biscuits out for Santa this year, reindeer like to eat bananas.