Friday, 13 October 2017
New report and web report: Mental Health Services [AIHW]
Mental health services-in brief report and Mental Health Services in Australia web report
Mental health services: in brief 2017 provides an overview of data about the national response of the health and welfare system to the mental health care needs of Australians.
Sections that are being updated in the online Mental Health Services Australia pages are
* Mental health services provided by general practitioners
* Mental health service provided in emergency departments
* Community mental health care
* Residential mental health care
* Overnight admitted mental health care
* Same day admitted mental health care
* Restrictive practices
Media release: Access to mental health services through Medicare on the rise with almost 1 in 10 Australians accessing government-subsidised services.
Download report: Mental health services-in brief
Download web report: Mental Health Services in Australia.