Women, work and the menopause: releasing the potential of older, professional women is a report from the Australian Research Centre in Sex Health and Society at La Trobe University and authored by Gavin Jack and colleagues. It explores:
- Older women's health and well-being
- The relationship between menopause-related symptoms and work outcomes
- Actual and desired levels of organisational support for women experiencing menopause
- Work-related and organisational factors that exacerbate or ameliorate women's experiences of menopause in the workplace
- Women's first-hand experiences, beliefs and attitudes towards menopause at work.
Re-Posted from "Health Info Blog"