Vol. 34, No. 1 2016 of the Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing is now available free online :
Feature articles include
* Nurse empathy and the care of people with dementia
* Access to healthcare services for people living with HIV experiencing homelessness.
* Stoma and shame: engaging affect in the adaptation to a medical device.
* Flooded with evidence: using a 'spillway' model to improve research implementation in nursing practice.
* A mental health nursing transition program for enrolled nurses at a forensic mental health hospital.