Australia's health 2012
Australia's health 2012 is the 13th biennial health report of the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. It is the most comprehensive and authoritative source of national information on health in Australia. It provides answers to questions such as:
- How healthy are Australians?
- What major milestones affect health over the life course?
- How can we protect and promote good health?
- What are the major causes of illness?
- How do we treat people who are sick?
- Where do our health dollars come from and where do they go?
- Who works in health?
- What is being done to find out more about our health?
This report presents 50 pages of highlights from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare's 13th biennial report on the nation's health.